[SGVLUG] Web Archive Voting Results.

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Sep 20 13:29:14 PDT 2005

I'm already on it -- unfortunately, the "signup screen" is a mailman-generated page (cgi), so I don't think we can customize it in that way.  What I am doing instead is adding a "FAQ" entry for "how do I keep my messages from being archived?" which I can then link to from the pages that reference the sign-up page.