[SGVLUG] Web Archive Voting Results.

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Mon Sep 19 15:33:07 PDT 2005

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, matti wrote:

> but seriously - this does mean that the
> content should be slightly different in
> the list. I mean I'm probably not gonna
> be posted a lot of juicy material...
> (YOU'LL just have to COME to the meetings now ;)

Actually, this is one of the more important things that has been said,
because it really gets to the heart of whether a public archive serves the
LUG better or worse.  What sort of things are you talking about?  It would
be useful to point out a concrete example of how a public archive might
decrease the service it provides to the LUG.

Dustin