[SGVLUG] Re: Last night's meeting

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Tue Sep 13 12:37:23 PDT 2005

BS"D

Our friend Dustin bloviated:

> ... [snip]
> Then there is the long-running anti-GPL FUD from Sun's top junkyard
> dog and (since the rapproachment) all-around Microsoft Cat's Paw,
> Jonathan Schwartz
> ... [snip]

But, oh look.... here's a photo taken yesterday at Sun's big 05Q3 event held
in New York showing...

http://static.flickr.com/24/42738753_c58f8d1593.jpg?v=0

.. isn't that Richard Stahlman himself at the event hanging with Mr. Schwartz
who Dustin just trashed as being anti-GPL?

And, what is this that we see...

http://static.flickr.com/30/42747075_1dcfdfd0d8.jpg?v=0

... look who is standing in unison with Mr. Schwartz on stage yesterday as
proud partners of Sun... isn't that MySQL standing next to him? I can't tell.
You folks tell me.

Ok, now judge for yourself the credibility of our friend Dustin's rant. :-)

Csivah v'Chasimah Tovah !!

-- the unixrabbi

Have you got a question about sex? Wondering about unix? or just curious why
the Jews were chosen and the rest of you Gentiles were not? Well, why not get
your answers from the Rabbi Rabbs himself at:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=7 .