[SGVLUG] Non-web archives -- how?

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Sep 9 11:11:28 PDT 2005

hmmm... I don't know what the volume of messages is on that list, but if it's anything like what our list has suffered through for the past few days, it seems rather onerous to require someone to blindly pull, one month at a time, the entire drivel-ridden raw digest in order to find one tiny gem of information.  Further compound this by the fact that there are still people who use DIALUP accounts to access the internet...