[SGVLUG] archives??? since when?

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Fri Sep 9 09:02:07 PDT 2005

BS"D

Our friend Dustin writes:

> Nonsense, I meant nothing of the kind, though I fear I didn't write very
> clearly--I usually do this before I actually sign up, because if my
> searches can't find anything worth reading then the mailing list isn't
> worth the trouble.

I have to ask -- how did you end up on the UUASC list, as it does not offer a
web archive and the email archives are only available to members? I would
think according to your logic that the uuasc mailing list isn't worth the
trouble.  :-)

Csivah v'Chasimah Tovah !!

-- the unixrabbi

See fresh photos, videos, and a fully re-built web site:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com , home of the upcoming Ding Dong Show movie!