[SGVLUG] THIS THIS IS WEB ARCHIVED! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 8 11:27:50 PDT 2005

On Thursday 08 September 2005 19:07, Claude Felizardo wrote:
> On 9/8/05, Michael Proctor-Smith <mproctor13 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Answer this question in private
> > Option are:
[...]
> > I will count votes on Saturday the 17th so get your votes in if you
> > want the list to change.
>
> doesn't mambo have a poll module?

it does, but the template we're using doesn't really support it (you would
have to switch to the "javabean" template to see it -- I might be able to
work it in tonight at the meeting, and speaking of which, why am I sitting at
home answering e-mails and reconfiguring the site? ;)

--
Top o' the Blog: Too hot to handle
http://osnut.homelinux.net/mtblog/ya_index.html