[SGVLUG] archives??? since when?

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Sep 8 17:04:59 PDT 2005

In some ways, you folks are just plain lucky that I'm lazy :) otherwise, this would have been the FIRST thing I did once the new list became active.  Now that I know there is resistance, I'll just have to set it up so it rolls in after I'm dead  <just kidding>

OTOH, you may find that I'll dredge things out of my "personal" archive more often -- I know we've had some excellent posts over time, and it would be a shame to "lose" that information (or worse, to have to re-create it from scratch) out of fear or uncertainty and doubt about the status of other messages in said archive.