[SGVLUG] I flipped the switch.

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Thu Sep 8 16:27:52 PDT 2005

BS"D

Our friend Michael writes:

> So I have moved the the test sgvlug site to the main http://www.sgvlug.net
> site.
> So have fun and check it out. the old site is still at
> http://test.sgvlug.net if anything is missing or  want to help please
> speak up.

I'm speaking up! :)

First of all, I want to thank our friend Tom for all of his long hours and
effort working with that Mumbo Jumbo program to bring it to a high level of
tweak. I was working with him along the way and I can tell you that he did a
Yeoman's effort!  I think he deserves a thanks from everyone on this list.

I think the new site looks great. I did notice that the "Past meetings
summary" link/page is missing. I brought that to Tom's attention before, and I
can't recall what his answer was. Perhaps you could remind me,  Tom?  :-)

Csivah v'Chasimah Tovah !!

-- the unixrabbi

Have you got a question about sex? Wondering about unix? or just curious why
the Jews were chosen and the rest of you Gentiles were not? Well, why not get
your answers from the Rabbi Rabbs himself at:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=7 .