[SGVLUG] archives??? since when?

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Thu Sep 8 11:33:28 PDT 2005

BS"D

I just noticed that all of the emails to this list are now being web-archived,
as per the home page of the sgvlug web site:

"in mid-2005, we switched to a different mailing list manager. As a result, we
now maintain an archive of all messages posted to the list"

Eh? Did I miss the memmo? I would think that we would all be notified in
writing that our emails would now be made publicly available via the Internet
searches, etc. Was I sleeping when that act of good manners was made before
the policy was radically changed for the first time in years?

I personally can't stand web-archived lists, but I really get annoyed by ones
that retroactively post my emails on the Internet.

Csivah v'Chasimah Tovah !!

-- the unixrabbi

Have you got a question about sex? Wondering about unix? or just curious why
the Jews were chosen and the rest of you Gentiles were not? Well, why not get
your answers from the Rabbi Rabbs himself at:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=7 .