[SGVLUG] November meeting thoughts?

Jason Riker jasonrkr at charter.net
Tue Sep 6 17:39:21 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 12:05 -0700, Emerson, Tom wrote:
> Hershel's posting about the September meeting got me thinking about other meetings we have lined up.  As such, we do have something for both October & December (Puzzle Pirates and the new cinepaint) but only a vaugue thought for November (grashopper, was it?).  As such, Jana just forwarded an item proposing another Ubuntu meeting, and untold future events may suggest another idea entirely.
>
> It is also not too early to start thinking about January and the rest of next year :)
>
> So, with all that in mind, what should I post for the November meeting ?

Hello.  I had asked Chris Smith to do a presentation he gave to LULA
about Yahoo.  He's given a tentative yes.  I've requested a brief topic
and bio, which I'll post to the list as soon as I get it.  If that meets
with everyone's approval and Chris' schedule I think it would be great
to bring him over.

Thanks.

Jason