[SGVLUG] Re: sept. meeting

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Tue Sep 6 13:21:53 PDT 2005

BS"D

Our friend Tom writes:

>> Well, no one responded to my request for an email
>> announcement of the upcoming meeting, and no announcement has
>> yet to be posted even though the meeting is only two days away

> Secondly, it's not quite true that "nothing has been posted" ...

Oops. I meant "and no EMAIL announcement has yet to be posted".  I recall from
prior months that an email announcement was usually sent to the list, and from
there, I would forward it to uuasc, so I was waiting to do that again this
month. :-)

No prob. Insted, I simply grabbed the info off from the web site and from
Matt's blog:

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/mingenthron/20050831

-- the unixrabbi

Have you got a question about sex? Wondering about unix? or just curious why
the Jews were chosen and the rest of you Gentiles were not? Well, why not get
your answers from the Rabbi Rabbs himself at:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=7 .