[SGVLUG] Re: Audio meeting

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Sun Sep 4 10:41:31 PDT 2005

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005, serross at ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Ok, now all we need is where and time.

I thought I forwarded these directions to the list--I'll re-send it in
case it didn't get through.  I also proposed 6 PM as the time and no one
objected, so that's what we're going to go with.  Hopefully that leaves us
with time to do something productive without blowing the entire day.

To anyone getting a second copy...sorry.

Dustin