[SGVLUG] Re: Linux Audio Meeting--Let's Try Again

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Thu Sep 1 13:39:45 PDT 2005

BS"D

>> No matter what date you pick, there will always be some one who can't make
>> it do to another meeting *not that their meeting isn' important). Lets set a
>> date and do it - we can always have another.
> I second that.

I would think it would be in the best interest of those in the Linux community
to show support the few times that an explicit Linux topic is presented by
UUASC.

-- the unixrabbi

Have you got a question about sex? Wondering about unix? or just curious why
the Jews were chosen and the rest of you Gentiles were not? Well, why not get
your answers from the Rabbi Rabbs himself at:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=7 .