[SGVLUG] E-mail "stamps" -- someone finally did it, it seems...

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 12:20:15 PDT 2005

> And don't even get me started on the "I'm on vacation" autoreplies.
> I get hundreds of them after every earthquake. Pretty soon I'm
> going to start unsubscribing addresses that send them.

Speaking of on vaction autoreplies, I was on a list that was broght to
its knees by a stupid one of those that would reply to every email,
this is a very bad thing when it started saying sorry I am on vaction
to its self. Several thoasand messages in a couple of days, as I think
the list admin was not watching the list for a couple of days.