[SGVLUG] Mondo backups on "mondo" tape drives

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Tue Oct 18 21:59:11 PDT 2005

Whoops--I forgot to point out another of the many backup scripts on
The Big List: tob

http://tinyplanet.ca/projects/tob/

I know nothing else about it, but given that it's name is "Tape Oriented
Backup" I am *fairly sure* it can make backups to tape. :-)

I also forgot to mention that Bacula has by far the coolest motto of any
backup tool(*):

    "It comes by night and sucks the vital essence from your computers."

Dustin

(*) And you know how important cool mottos are for administration tools.