[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting Thur 10/13 - PLEASE spread the word

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 11:47:37 PDT 2005

Hi!

** PLEASE help spread the word **
(especially to caltech/jplers)

SGV Linux User Group Meeting Thur 10/13
at Caltech in Pasadena

http://www.sgvlug.org/

General Meetings: General meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of
every month
Time: 7-9pm
Location: 107 Downs at Caltech Campus in Pasadena

October 2005: Puzzle Pirates
ImageShiver me timbers -- there's a commercial MMORPG out there that
boasts a linux client on their home page!

Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates (Y!PP) is a java-based persistant world RPG
that has been quietly gaining accolades for the past three years.
Come join us for our October meeting where intern/developer
Elizabeth Fong will tell tall (and not so tall) tales about life
in the game industry and how it relates to Linux.

Note: Caltech has finished a new parking structure,
it is UNDER the athletic field just south of the
center of campus on California. Parking at night
should be FREE! (they'll be charging 9-5pm m-f tho)

See you at the meeting
matti