[SGVLUG] Cameras, part II

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:38:32 PDT 2005

Well my suggestion would be to check surplus websites like
softwareandstuff.com, get a out of date camera. I got an old HP
camera, like 1.3mp so 1280x1024(I think), or something it used AA
batteries(clock drains them when off), compact flash, LCD and
throught-hole viewfinder, it was new old stock and only cost me like
15 bucks with a 32MB cf card.

Someone want it? I replaced it because of the shutter delay problem.

But for low quality low res. Camera get a camera phone, your provider
will probably give you a another discount to renew your contract.