[SGVLUG] OT: Snow

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Nov 16 15:36:24 PST 2005

you really gotta watch out for those "good samaritans" -- run yourself over to

    http://www.bordergatewayprotocol.net/jon/humor/video/

and pull the file "snowtowcar.wmv" to see what I mean [yeah, it's in "that" format, but plays well enough in Xine/mplayer/etc. if you have the proper codecs installed...]

If that ends up being "slashdotted", so to speak, you can pull it from my server

   http://osnut.homelinux.net/movies

but be aware that my server is on a "slow" DSL by today's standards (384 outbound -- The file is 14 megabytes and should take roughly 7 minutes to download -if- you are the only one pulling it from my site... :) )