You mean it really is all about me? (was RE: [SGVLUG] TwoThings...)

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Nov 15 14:24:35 PST 2005

Hmmm... now I'm beginning to wonder -- the page I saw (and still
see) appears to be a review of a piece of artwork, but the actual
image was not there.  Now when I look at it, I see the prev/next/
main links seem to be "hacked" in that a dotted-quad website wants
to store a cookie, and the page that gets displayed is selling
drugs.  (i.e., a page-redirect has been injected into the site)
Perhaps the reason it still looks like what I saw may be due to it
being in cache. (?)