[SGVLUG] Nov. meeting now on Caltech calendar

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:13:59 PST 2005

I never got an update for this Thursday's meeting so I snagged some
lines from the August UUASC-LA announcement and posted that to the
Caltech Calendar on Friday.  It was accepted some time over the
weekend.  If any of the information is incorrect, please let me know
ASAP.

http://today.caltech.edu/calendar/item.tcl?calendar_id=59667

SGVLUG Monthly Meeting, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM,  Downs 107
Chris Smith, a member of Yahoo!'s Research Technology team, will
present a slice-of-life-on-the-inside of one of the world's largest
content providers. Chris will demonstrate some of the cutting-edge
work being conducted at Yahoo! Research Labs, all of which is powered
by UNIX and open source computing.  Dustin Laurence will also give a
short "Cool Tools" talk on monitor adjustments at the start of the
meeting.