[SGVLUG] Re: OT Battlefield Band

Thomas Moore thomasmoore at speakeasy.net
Fri Nov 4 20:45:01 PST 2005

OK, how do you know how old I look? I don't have
a web cam, or did you bug my house or car when
I wasn't looking?

Music? I was nuts about 50s R & R but by the 60s
became saturated with it and lost interest. Didn't
even pick up on the Beatles til the 80s. Traded 50s
for 60s folk music, i.e. that part that was based on
traditional. Don't know much about Big Band music
but there's a lot of good stuff there. Drifted over
into classical in the 70s and mostly like Classical
Guitar since the 80s. Now I just look at my hands
and curse them for not fingering the guitar the
way I would like.

Tom