[SGVLUG] Devsig -- reminder and so forth...

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Nov 4 10:04:27 PST 2005

yeah, I know I'm spamming both lists with this, but as the "devsig" itself has been rather sparsely attended lately, I'm trying to drum up some interest... :)

it's getting to be that time again -- our meeting is tomorrow -- anyone have a deep technical issue they'ed like to resolve?  Devsig is the place for it (I'll probably be hammering out issues with doing both AV and SPAM scanning, so if you want to come to watch, point, and laugh, well... ;) )

Our new location is the La Pintaresca (pintorosca? pinta? whatever -- it's on the website...) branch of the Pasadena library.  There is plenty of room, but few outlets; we DO have a projector available, and /possibly/ internet access (though I think one of us has to run a gateway as they only give us one non-dhcp address...)  Please enter through the FRONT of the library (though if the steps are a problem, there is a handicapped entrance in the back)  Ironicaly, do NOT attempt to enter through the door marked "meeting room entrance" -- it will likely be locked (and they some rather strange reasons why they don't want us to use it -- you'll have to ask them...)