[SGVLUG] Possible "Cool Tools" topic

Jeff Carlson jeff at ultimateevil.org
Thu Nov 3 17:25:57 PST 2005

Dustin wrote:
> The real question is--is there interest in monitor settings for
> better-appearing photos and such?

Yeah.  X settings is one of those things I just like when it works and
never tweak beyond what I get on setup.  Extra tools and settings would
be great.  I have to set my xgamma to 2.0 on my monitor at work, putting
that in Xconfig would be great.

I'll be at the next meeting.  I gotta pimp SCALE.  :)

Is this tool you're talking about Pixelfairy's tkgamma by any chance?
Just curious because he's a friend of mine.  If it is, maybe I'll drag
him along (he lives on my way there anyway).