[SGVLUG] Adding A/V scanning to e-mail processing

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Nov 2 15:13:33 PST 2005

Any recommendations on Anti-virus scanners that run under linux to weed out windows-based viruses from e-mail [that will ultimately be read by a windows client, naturally]?

Also, what techniques do people recommend to add this to the e-mail processing cycle in the first place [using postfix].  I presume it will be similar to adding spamsassassin, but it's been awhile since I've done that, so suggestions or even where to go to "RTFM" would be appreciated.