[SGVLUG] The Box O' Linux

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Jun 29 15:56:50 PDT 2005

 -- Are you installing on the SAME system you burned the CD? (i.e., same drive?)
    (there may be an alignment difference between drives if not)
    [can other CD's be successfully read start-to-finish when written from this drive?]

 -- Are you using "premium" CD's or DVD's or "bargain basement" media?
    (you get what you pay for)

 -- Are you using "+" vs. "-" media, and is that media compatible with the reader?
    (sillier errors have happened before...)