[SGVLUG] The Box O' Linux

Martin Huh martinhuh at socal.rr.com
Tue Jun 28 15:54:40 PDT 2005

Dustin and Michael,

I can contribute 10 blank copies of CD and two blank copies of DVD.

To Dustin: Can I have one copy of Knoppix 3.9 and one copy of Knoppix 4.0
Live DVD?

To Michael: Can I have one copy of FC4 I386 DVD?

I think SGVLUG is the greatest place where you can get the most up-to-date
distros and
other innovations. Keep it up, SGVLUGGERS.

Martin

martinhuh at socal.rr.com/ mhuh at usc.edu /MartinHuh at gmx.de