[SGVLUG] strange dual head problem

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 00:58:13 PDT 2005

That was one of the last things i tried adding.  Didn't have an effect
though i did spell DRI with lowercase.

A few other things people have suggested are to see what user is
running the X server (if it's root, then its not a permission problem)
otherwise look at the stuff in /dev/ and see if anything looks
suspicious.  Another thing to look at is permissions for kde files.
Maybe while running as root it created a file only it can read?  Oh, i
did verify that i can read /etc/X11/xorg.conf though I can not do a
directory of /etc/X11.

Also looked at /var/log/messages, no obvious messages there either.

I'll try this tomorrow.
thanks.