[SGVLUG] Ping

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 14:02:12 PDT 2005

hi!

good work!!

> So should I Invite or add The list of People I have?
> Right now this list only goes to Matti, Dustin, Tom, and Me, plus the
> archive.

Oh! This will be fun.. I suspect some people's spam
filters may not let it thru one way or the other...

I would just add people if we're 100% certain they
were on the old list.

then on one of the first email we send out a description
of why ".net" vs ".org" ( tho I resubmitted the request
to transfer the name... so I hope we can resume .org.. )

AND explain how to unsubscribe/subscribe...

probably to add jean and any other core members asap..

best
matti