[SGVLUG] Fwd: Web Spinners (...)

osnut at pacbell.net osnut at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 28 08:47:17 PDT 2005

On Thursday 28 July 2005 7:42 am, Dustin wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Emerson, Tom wrote:  <-- note this date!

> > This sounds like a good alternative to our "devsig" meeting, since we
> > have neither a topic
>
> We could just make the topic Linux Audio, since there is some interest.

I don't know why, but this took a couple of days to arrive -- I had posted
this before your question about audio workstations, but it didn't show until
early this morning... very strange.

> > ...nor a location for next month;
>
> I thought someone was checking with the library....

That is possible, but if they have, they haven't reported back to the group
about success or failure -- then again, perhaps "nobody" did it (do a search
on "everybody somebody anybody nobody" for details...)