[SGVLUG] Fwd: Web Spinners (...)

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Jul 26 16:50:24 PDT 2005

This sounds like a good alternative to our "devsig" meeting, since we have neither a topic nor a location for next month; also I would encourage any and all that are interested in "managing SGVLUG's webpage" to attend as many of the concepts presented are likely to be similar regardless of which package we use.  West L.A. can be a bit of a drive, especially for those of you on the "eastern" edge of the SGV area, so perhaps we could/should form a carpool...

[...]
> >    Location: Westside Pavilion Mall, Community Room A
> >              3rd Floor (top) behind Food Court at East End of Mall
> >              10800 West Pico Blvd., Corner of Overland Avenue
[...]
> > Directions:
> >
> > http://www.westsidepavilion.com/directions/index.zulu
> >
> > The parking you are directed to is at the south east corner of
> > the mall three levels up.  Enter from Overland just south of
> > the mall.
[...]