[SGVLUG] Test site update / mambo bug?

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 27 21:18:16 PDT 2005

Hmmm... Proper use of a tool comes to mind, and twiki-like-things
Doesn't sound "proper" for a CMS -- the difference is that CMS
Things are from a publisher to the consumer, while a twiki is
Community give-and-take (one-way vs. two-way traffic)

That said, I took a look at mamboforge, and there on the front
Page was this item:  http://mamboforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=6306

So somebody has/is already beating you to the punch :)

In completely unrelated news, I noticed this item:
http://mamboforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=6268
Which is an update to the "solar flair" template that allows for
Variable widths (perhaps in response to the "odd" way it renders
In that other browser...)