[SGVLUG] Dec meeting set.. Robin Rowe presents..

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Sun Jul 24 10:11:03 PDT 2005

BS"D

I had the pleasure of seeing Robin speak at USENIX '05, albeit a very short
talk and if I recall, much of it was spent trying to get his laptop to
cooperate, unfortunately. But, the crowd remained extremely interested
throughout. I imagine that his full December presentation will be captivating.

:)

-- the unixrabbi

Don't be left out!! Be part of The Ding Dong Show's "BIG show", Sunday, Aug.
14th, 8:30 PM in the Main Room of the World Famous Comedy Store in West
Hollywood. Check out the invite for details and watch the video:
http://thedingdongshow.com/invite   FREE ADMISSION to all SGVLUG members!