[SGVLUG] MovieEditor Conference on Aug 3rd

Robin Rowe rower at MovieEditor.com
Fri Jul 22 15:50:22 PDT 2005

Dustin,

> Wow.  The price is about an order of magnitude less than I'd have guessed.
> Pretty cool.

Thanks! Did our best to make it affordable. The price is actually the cost
of the room for the day in a 5-star restaurant and to feed everyone. With
that sort of price I thought it would sell out quickly, but there's still
some room left. To sign up see www.MovieEditor.com.

> This reminds me--we need to get Robin back on the schedule again.  He
> hinted that we could talk him into another presentation, and he's had time
> enough to rest. :-)

How about I speak at the last presentation of the year? Our next generation
CinePaint architecture with Glasgow and img_img should be coming out then.

Robin