[SGVLUG] September Meeting

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Fri Jul 22 09:34:33 PDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Hershel Remer wrote:

> > You know, Hershel is really the best presentation scheduler around ...
>
> Ok, how do I write out that check? Do I make it out to Dustin? Or do I write
> it to Mr. and Mrs. Laurence?

I'm also willing to take it in hardware, if it'll run a good stable Linux
distro.  Just tell me when and where to show up with the SUV to load it
up. :-)

> Boy, this bribing thing is really working for me.  ;-)

Me too. :-)  Now, if I ever can manage to make it to your show, how much
is it worth if I become a "plant" and clap and cheer enthusiastically all
through the show?  But wait--what if I write raving reviews afterwards on
discussion boards and mail lists all over the net?  Now how much would you
pay? :-)

Dustin