[SGVLUG] September Meeting

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Thu Jul 21 15:04:28 PDT 2005

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Claude Felizardo wrote:

> If someone can send me a short writeup on the Sept. and Oct.
> presentations, I can submit them to http://
> today.caltech.edu/calendar/ and maybe even get them into the JPL
> Universe if we haven't missed the submission deadline.    Please see
> the Aug. announcement for an example.

This reminds me--I keep meaning to suggest that we create an "announce"
mailing list that is nothing but--wait for it--meeting announcements.
It's sometimes useful to have a very low volume list: for example, if it
has *nothing* else then we could probably subscribe the UGCS admin mail
address to it to keep them up to date.  Similar remarks for the Tech
calendar or the JPL rag, if they will accept submissions by email.

And of course it's nice for anyone who can't handle our occasional
flurries of email.

Dustin