[SGVLUG] September Meeting

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Jul 21 13:44:07 PDT 2005

Looking at a calendar I have here, it notes October 13th is a religious holiday [yes, I know -- that's not september, BUT it is the day we'll be having our meeting for October...]

so, even holidays don't delay us :)

> ps - double check with tom iirc he may have
> a speaker lined up.. but I'm not certain

close -- in fact, the speaker I have lined up for the fall is (or will be) a freshman at caltech -- as she'll be arriving for classes around September 18th, she'll have missed the september meeting so we're thinking october (which, for other reasons, would be better anyway -- you'll see on that day...)

> --- jasonrkr at charter.net wrote:
>
> > Matt Ingenthron has graciously agreed to give his OpenSolaris
> > presentation at our September SGVLUG meeting.

So, to list the next few meetings, we should have:

   July 14th: Jana Lingo on Ubuntu  [already done -- btw, do you have the OOo presentation available?  we'd like to link it in to the meeting archive section...]

   August 11th: Orv Beach on Bash

   September 8th: Matt Ingenthron on OpenSolaris

   October 13th: Elizabeth Fong on Puzzle Pirates