[SGVLUG] Website Features II -- the list

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Jul 20 17:27:57 PDT 2005

The goofy question I included on the sign-in sheet for the last meeting was "what feature would you most like to see on our website" -- here are the responses:

   -- searchable discussion archives
[we should have this soon if not already -- the new mailing list manager we use archves to a local repository and provides those messages via http; searching, though, may be an issue...]
   -- archives of previous topics
   -- archives too
   -- tips-and-tricks, forum
   -- archive of talks & list
   -- searchable mail archive (members only)
   -- group photo
   -- timely meeting updates
   -- add me to your mailing list

If you weren't at the meeting, or even if you were, and have something you want to add, by all means speak up! [well, write at least...]