[SGVLUG] Timely Website updates...

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 16 23:36:43 PDT 2005

While I was having fun playing around with Mambo tonight, I realized that it
had already updated the "next meeting" page (due to previously entering an
expiration date for the first meeting announcement) and it struck me that
"we" [Michael or myself] hadn't updated the "real" site yet, so I checked
and sure enough, it still had the Ubuntu meeting information as the
"current" meeting -- I've updated it with the blurb we received from Orv, so
at least the "old" site is more-or-less up to date...

Remember, it's http://www.sgvlug.net -- the ".org" domain is still "being
recovered".  Though, didn't Matti mention at the meeting that he "has" the
.org version of our domain?  We should be back online with the "proper" site
name Real Soon Now...