[SGVLUG] fyi - interesting conferences

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Jul 15 17:53:18 PDT 2005

Actually, as our meeting is the 11th, it would be more of a case of what we MISSED than what we would be (actively) missING.  OTOH, if someone were to print up and pass along some flyers or similar about our meeting during the first two days of that conference, we might get a few new folks to attend...