[SGVLUG] Meeting tonight

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:00:15 PDT 2005

Just a reminder that the building where we hold our meeting is
normally locked in the evenings.   We normally try to have someone
near the door for people arriving late.  Last month, we had a last
minute room change and no one to man the door.   We got a complaint
from someone in the building saying he was interrupted several times
by people looking for the meeting and did not feel comfortable about
letting strangers into the building.

If the door is locked, DO NOT disturb any of the building occupants.
DO NOT knock on any windows.   If you are late and there is no one
around to let you in, then try to get there earlier next time.  Sorry
about that but we don't want to give anyone reason to call campus
security.  We could loose our meeting room.

We should post notes on the door reminding everyone to be considerate
of the people who work in the building.  If possible, we should post a
reminder on the website as soon as possible.  Maybe someone can rig a
remote door bell?  Anyone have an old pair of walkie talkies?