[SGVLUG] index

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Tue Jul 12 14:47:07 PDT 2005

-- the unixrabbi

"JOTD: The World's Greatest Computer Joke Book ... readers with a greater
tolerance for gender and ethnic stereotype-based humor and Microsoft bashing
will find it quite amusing" -- ;login: The USENIX Magazine, June 2005,
http://www.usenix.org/publications/login/2005-06/openpdfs/bookworm0506.pdf