[SGVLUG] Call for webmasters

serross serross at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 11 12:15:25 PDT 2005

Tom Emerson wrote:

> [...]
I'm a little miffed. Isn't this the SGV Lug that meets at Cal Tech?? I
would think we could have a web site that is more cutting edge but well
within W3C standards. Using HTML 3 (to me) is not an option (unless we
are script kiddies) [my opinion - please take no offense]. Additionally,
I don't see the security problem. Lets make one or two (or three) people
responsible for the web site. Give them the needed rights to the server
and let them do the job.

Packages are nice and some do great things. I have found that each has
drawbacks - like adding a bunch of extra code or non standard code.

Lets get the people interested in working on the project together at the
meeting.

Stephen

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail,
may contain confidential information and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
error you should notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify
your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose,
or disclose its contents to any other person. The views
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of
the author.