[SGVLUG] July meeting: Cordrey offers "Editing with awk" for July "Tools"

Vincent Cordrey vcordrey45704 at endlessknot.com
Mon Jul 11 00:01:23 PDT 2005

Michael Proctor-Smith wrote:

>On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 10:43 -0700, Vincent Cordrey wrote:
>

>>Hi folks, it's been pretty quiet, and I'm not sure I've read that
>>the
>>group has come to consensus on the choice of speaker for July.
>>

>There is never a consensus just someone that forcefully suggest then it
>happens.
>
>Well I am not sure how long is your awk talk? We were talking about a
>short Tools talk that we do before the main talk(kind of lets people
>ask, would you be willing to do the main talk 1-1.5 hours in September?
>
>Else if 15min. will do awk justise then sense I am the only other person
>will an idea for short talk then you are welcome to do the short talk
>this Thursday.

OK, I guess I hadn't been reading carefully enough.  Looking at the
sgvlug.net site, I see that there is a main speaker for July 14.

I tried to find the upcoming schedule, but the links are broken on the
site.  The awk talk is nominally 1.5/1.75 hours in length.

I'll keep a close eye on the site for the schedule.  My bad.

Later!
-Vincent Cordrey