[SGVLUG] More custom images

Stanley Bridgeford sbridgeford at myway.com
Fri Jul 8 14:13:25 PDT 2005

  --- On Fri 07/08, Dustin  wrote:
From: Dustin [mailto: laurence at alice.caltech.edu]
To: sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:32:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [SGVLUG] More custom images

Dustin Wrote:

Yes, I know the JavaBean one is getting stretched somehow, but I don't know why.

Stan Adds:

I think the problem is the length of the "News Flash" on the subsequent pages of the JavaBean Template.  The box containing the item does not scroll as it does in the Solar Flaire template.

The silly English article on the opening JavaBean page is just the right lenght. All subsequent pages use a longer article.

.... I just tried the JavaBean template and the long text items is no longer displaying.  Did someone remove it or did the article expire?

Stanley Bridgeford
The Spice Must Flow.