[SGVLUG] The SGVLUG website -- Mambo-style

Martin Bähr mbaehr at email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 7 15:55:59 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 11:15:47PM -0700, Dustin wrote:
> I've never publicized
> or had the main family site linked to for that reason.  Since it's mostly
> baby pictures at the moment family members make up most of the audience
> (well, there are the couple of "Cool Tools" pages I put up too).  I don't
> mean y'all aren't welcome if you think looking at > 1400 pictures of
> someone else's baby is fun, but there never seemed any point in
> advertising.

you might want to verify that once in a while.
throw your email address at google, and find your family album among the
first 10 hits.

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world