sgvlug.org (was Re: [SGVLUG] The SGVLUG website -- Mambo-style)

David Lawyer dave at lafn.org
Mon Jul 4 15:11:44 PDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 08:07:24PM -0700, David Lawyer wrote:
> I just Googled on sgvlug.org and got over 300 hits.  About a month ago
> I got email asking whatever happened to sgvlug.org and if we still
> existed.  So there are hundreds of broken links out there due to the
> loss (temporary I hope) of the sgvlug.org domain.  As time goes by
> there will be less as webmasters remove the broken link.

Well, here's one less broken link on the Web:
-  +- 1268/1272: lugww at counter.li.org   LUGWW entry for: San Gabriel Valley Linux Users Group

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 04:48:11 GMT
From: lugww at counter.li.org
Subject: LUGWW entry for: San Gabriel Valley Linux Users Group
To: dave at lafn.org

Greetings,

You (dave at lafn.org) were the listed contact person for:
San Gabriel Valley Linux Users Group

Unfortunatly your entry did not meet the requirements and is deleted.

Perhaps due to one of these causes:
 - The URL was not working (anymore).
 - Your postal address is not complete (international!).
 - Someone made a complaint about your entry.
 - Your website is not (visibly) related to the stated group.

Check the list of requirements on http://lugww.counter.li.org/requirements.cms for a full list of the requirements.

This message text is automagically generated and will not list the missing requirement(s) explicitly.

The removed entry is no longer in the database.
You have to use the normal form to enter the right information.
(See: http://lugww.counter.li.org/addgroup.cms)

The recorded information was:
	contact:David Lawyer
	email:dave at lafn.org
	url:http://www.sgvlug.org/
	address:
	started:1995-11-11
	size:40
	last change:2005-03-01
	status:informal
	comment:Meets in Pasadena, on the 2nd Thursday of each month
at 7pm.  Currently meets at Caltech: 107 Downs.

Greetings,
Hugo van der Kooij.

			David Lawyer