[SGVLUG] Merry Christmas!

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Sat Dec 24 22:45:05 PST 2005

Hi, LUGgers.

We're up in Washington having the traditional Wet Christmas the Pacific
NorthWest is famous for (glares jealously at Jean).  As you can see I have
net access again--I have a Linksys wireless router on mom & dad's cable
modem so I've got my laptop and their new computer on the net as well as
their old one.  Good thing I had an emergency Knoppix CD along, because
their ISP does MAC address filtering and I have no idea how to find an
interface's MAC address in MS Windows '98 (which they're using, urk).

Eric is too excited about being at grandma's and grandpa's to sleep, so
he's still up playing and "helping" grandma while Teresa goes to bed.

Hope you're with friends and family having a Merry Christmas.

Dustin