[SGVLUG] SCALE 4X Announcement

Jeff Carlson jeff at ultimateevil.org
Wed Dec 14 15:51:21 PST 2005

Hi,

This is just to let you know that user group discount tickets to SCALE
are now available.  I'm copying and pasting this message to a bunch of
groups so the code is at the bottom of the message.  Be sure to visit
http://www.socallinuxexpo.com and order your tickets.  Remember, SCALE
4X is February 11 and 12, 2006 at the Airport Westin Hotel on Century
Blvd.  Regular ticket price is $50 this time, so be sure to use the user
group code to save 50% ($25).

If you are involved in another Linux or Open Source user group in the
Southern California area, and did not get spammed by me on that list as
well, please let me know.

Again, the promo code is at the bottom.  We hope to see everybody there.

Thanks,
Jeff

Code for SGVLUG:
SGVLG