[SGVLUG] linux philosophy & MythTV

Gareth Greenaway gareth at wiked.org
Sat Dec 3 21:54:56 PST 2005

Most of what knoppmyth does it take the guess work out of setting up the
capture cards for tv.  Installing MythTV is easy, most distributions package
it now.

As far as ease of use, I dont see why things shouldnt get to the point of
being easy for "Aunt Tillie" to setup.  Just because something is easy to
use or setup, does not mean it can not be powerful as well.

Gareth

--
"Ray, when someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!"
Gareth J. Greenaway  | gareth at wiked.org