[SGVLUG] water cooled cases.

Brian Belgarde bbelgarde at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 22:32:07 PST 2005

Yeah, that's a nice case. I still would prefer the latest Sonata. I don't
think that HDD suspension thingy would work in a business environment.
There's a big difference between how computers are treated in the corporate
environment and in the den. If they're too delicate they'll be broken.

Two things I would like to add: One is that the HDDs on the Sonata are
mounted perpendicular to the length of the case.
(http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/sonata.ars/2 )

When you open the case you can easily unplug the power and data connectors
and easily slip out the drive. It takes just a few seconds. It doesn't look
like you can do this with the P180. I'm tired of fishing out the drives
through the mass of cables and obstructing cards and system boards.

Second, I favor Antec in general because they make good PSUs. Their
reliable, efficient and quiet.